Search This Blog

Saturday, December 14, 2013



             *TOP 10 BEAUTY GURUS I LIKE ON YOUTUBE *
The only reason I watch youtube is for looking at my favourite beauty gurus. I don't have any friends or people that are so much excited and interested about fashion and beauty related things/stuff around me.So I can't talk to them about such stuff..By watching these beauty gurus, I feel that I found some one on this planet who is close to me,whose thoughts,habbits,hobbies and interests are similiar to me..lol..I know..I know I am sounding silly..may be..but yeah!! I see a reflection of me in them. They are like my soulmates to me..:D

My favourite beauty gurus on youtube are:
1)bubzbeauty -- Omg!! What a girl she is!! She is simply amazing!! I love her way of thinking,her personality.Some kind of positive energy flows in me when I watch her videos,Her DIY skin care videos and her girly time videos are my favourite...Bubz!!u rock!! <3 u...

2)Macbarbie07 --- This gal definitely has a style.Her messy hairstyles and comfy sweaters are my favourite!! I love her room decoration videos soo much!!



3)Missglamorazzi -- Ingrid!! I am in love with her way of speaking and her cute little face! I can spend hours watching her videos.Her night and morning routines,whats in my shower etc r my favourite.



4)Thatsheart -- I love her style,vlogs,her bun and makeup tutorials.I am very much excited to try out her newly launched pallete!! I fell in love with the pallete just by looking at it.


5)Andreaschoice -- Her curly hair is my favourite!! Her DIY videos are amazing!! You definetly have to check out her videos on how to keep your armpits clean and heatless curls.


6)farahdhukai -- Her DIY skin and hair care videos are to die for!! 


7)Michellephan -- Though she is famous more for her makeup tutorials,I love her DIY skin care videos so much!! I miss those videos..I guess she is not doing such videos now..But love her channel


8)Juicystar07 -- I like watching all of her videos.


9)Ecoholic beauty -- She is still not that famous on youtube but she has amazing videos.She inspired me to shift towards natural cosmetics.I wish she should become more popular.


10)Shannon Sullivan -- She is my new youtube obsession!! This gal has magic in her!!




No comments:

Post a Comment