Search This Blog

Thursday, December 12, 2013

                    AVACADO --- THE BEAUTY FRUIT


This green skinned,pear shaped fruit is native to Central America and Mexico.It is a wonder fruit that has multiple beauty benefits.It is a wonderful moisturizer for skin and hair.I used to have a dry,dull and frizzy hair.I had tried many products and treatments but my hair always used to go back to its normal dry state.This fruit caught my eye on one of my grocery shoppings.I felt like giving it a try and this magical fruit has changed the condition of my hair drastically.My hair felt very moisturized,soft and shiny.From that day,this alligator pear(avacado) has become a part of my hair care routine.Golden days have started for my hair since then!!yayyy!! Avacados are rich in vitamins,minerals,natural oils and proteins. The use of avacados in skin and hair care has started very long back.They enhance the look and revitalize the skin.From my personal experience,I can say that avacados are just like an instant treatment for glowing skin and hair.It can be used to soothe sunburns,repair dull,damaged and dry skin and to treat eczema.The elasticity of my skin has improved after including this in my regimen.Are you looking for a glowy skin and naturally soft,lustrous bouncy hair?? Then avacado is your best friend!!!! It can be either applied directly or can be mixed with some other ingredients for added benefits.Here are some recipes I have tried:


For dry skin:
Mash an avacado and mix it with yogurt and honey.You can also add a few drops of vitamin e oil to it if you like.

For oily/acne prone skin:
Mash an avacado and mix it with some clay powder(green caly/french clay/multani mitti) and add lemon juice and egg white to it.You can also add a few drops of honey as honey is known for its antibacterial properties.

For normal skin:
You can mash an avacado and add some oatmeal to it.

For dry hair:
  • Blend an avacado,a few teaspoons of yogurt(depending on the length of your hair) and a teaspoon of honey.Apply the paste on your hair and leave it on for 1 hour.Then you can shampoo and condition as usual.
  • Blend an avacado,an egg and a teaspoon of honey.Apply it on the hair for one hour.
These are a few recipes I have experimented and found results.You can experiment with different ingredients to know which mixture gives you best results.Do a patch test before you try out any pack.

                         

No comments:

Post a Comment